Hello dear readers,
Last Sunday I did the children's sermon at church.
It was as follows: God made us with five senses: sound, smell, taste, see and feel.
1. Sound: I talked about hearing, how when you get older, some people need hearing aids.
2. Smell: I took a black pepper shaker and a bottle of perfume.
3. Feel: I took a soft baby blanket.
4. Taste: I gave each child a piece of candy.
5. Sight: I took a book for them to see and when some people get older need glasses, as I do.
Prayer: Thank you Lord Jesus for giving us these five senses.
Every first Sunday in each month we will have a pot luck dinner. Come join us with good fellowship and good eats.
Thank you to the entire Elm Grove congregation for the loving cards and generous support of us throughout the year and during the Christmas season. It is a blessing from God and the newborn savior to be in ministry with you at Elm Grove, Bro. Lee, Mary Leslie, Shelley and Luke.